Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 4th. In the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Meta has a total market capitalization of $158,626.00 and $752.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Meta token can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000023 BTC on exchanges including Token Store and STEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005192 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.50 or 0.00380563 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $229.59 or 0.02962052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012879 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000454 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.54 or 0.00148837 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004294 BTC.
Ethereum Meta Token Profile
Ethereum Meta’s genesis date was December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 87,826,814 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official website is ethermeta.com. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Meta Token Trading
Ethereum Meta can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Meta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.